01) The Renter must note that TVS is a commercial building. Consequently extraordinary care must be taken to minimize any disturbance to other tenants.
02) Events may occur between 8am and 10.30pm. Additional timings to be discussed with TVS.
03) The Renter must provide TVS with the name and phone number of a designated onsite person to be contacted in the event of noise, alcohol violations or others.
04) The Renter is to be in control of the event at all times and is responsible for the orderly conduct of all participants.
05) At TVS, Treat all equipment, games and furniture with care and respect. Damage of facilities, equipment or furniture will be subjected to a replacement fee. Do not fiddle with the switches or disconnect/connect audio equipment, or you can be charged with restoration fees.
06) Use of open flame of any kind is not permitted. Only battery-operated candles are acceptable.
07) TVS will make appropriate arrangements with the Renter to unlock the premises and will return to lock the premises at the end of the event.
08) An inspection of the premises will be conducted following your event. If the rental space and grounds are found in a clean and undamaged condition and all rules and regulations followed, the security deposit will be refunded within 14 days.
09) If the Renter cancels the event in writing up to 30 days prior to the event, an administration fee of $100 will be deducted from the security deposit and the balance returned. Cancellation less than 30 days before the scheduled event will result in the entire security deposit being forfeited.
10) The Renter is responsible for all repairs,additional cleaning, trash disposal and/or replacement costs for damages incurred as a result of the event. Any expense incurred by TVS to return the space to its original state of repair will be deducted from the security deposit.
© 2019 The Vending Space | Concept 36 PL
The Vending Space -'your space, your way'